Britain’s Best-Selling Bean to Cup Machine Will Change Your Life!
Take a look at the De’Longhi Magnifica ESAM4200
- Save yourself time and money
- Use whole bean or pre-ground coffee
- Professional level 15 bar pressure
- Traditional manual milk frother for ultimate freedom
- Cup warmer
- Adjustable drip tray
- Range of grind settings to control strength and intensity
- Loved by coffee connoisseurs globally
But really, there’s no need.
The De’Longhi Magnifica ESAM4200 is the clear choice for anyone who wants an excellent machine that’ll take you from bean to cup without you having to do much more than think, ‘hey, I’d love a coffee right now.’
Do you want the best tasting coffee without throwing money and time at it?
The financial wizards at The Telegraph wrote a fantastic article on just how much money us Brits spend in coffee shops compared to how much we’d spend if we had whole bean machines.
Guess what? Owning your own coffee machine can save you upwards of £1000. And that’s not just a cheapo espresso machine. That’s if you have a high-end bean to cup machine! Just like the De’Longhi Magnifica ESAM4200. No wonder it’s Britain’s best-selling coffee machine.
Say whaaaat! Look at the money you’ll save!
This De’Longhi ESAM 4200 bean to cup machine is such a pleasure to use and so fast and simple that you’ll be seeing the savings in no time at all. Just try it out for a couple of months and try keeping track of the amount of fresh, whole bean coffees you make with it. Then times that number by £2.50, the average cost of a coffee (or £1.60 if you’re a plain espresso drinker). See how much it would’ve cost if you’d bought those coffees in a shop?
You’ll wish you’d have bought this sooner!
LISTEN. The best-selling De’Longhi Magnifica ESAM42000 can easily be found MUCH CHEAPER than in the graphic above, saving you even more money! Check out the current price here.
Magnifica ESAM4200 Features
Milk Frother: Although this doesn’t have an integrated milk section to froth and pour the milk for you, it does have a traditional milk frother with which you can heat and froth milk yourself.
This is a 15-bar pressure pump coffee machine, which tells you immediately that it’s not dicking around, this machine means business. High-quality and high performance, 15-bar is ideal for those who want a professional level machine that’s designed for home use.
With a cup warmer, adjustable height dispenser and removable drip tray, this machine couldn’t be easier to use if it was a robot from the future. The brewing unit is removable as well so everything is super easy to clean if you’re in a rush, chain drinking coffee for a deadline or uber prepared just before bed.
Brew Strength Adjustment: The coffee strength of this De’Longhi ESAM 4200 is fully adjustable, which means you can specify exactly how much coffee you’d like it to grind each time. This is crucial because once ground, beans quickly begin to lose aroma and flavour so you don’t want the machine to grind more than necessary. This sort of customisation is what makes these high-end bean to cup coffee makers so fantastic.
Water Temperature Adjustment: If you’re picky about water temperature then you’ll be happy with this as you can adjust the temperature easily. This can be crucial for some people, those skilled in the art of coffee perfection as different temperature water does affect taste. Remember, never scald your coffee!
No Mess: Because absolutely everything is integrated in this machine, there’s nowhere near the mess of a coffee machine that doesn’t do bean to cup. Such a pleasure to use and genuinely robust, this De’Longhi is a proud addition to the brand and comes with a 2 year warranty. With love and care, this machine will last you years and years.
- “Cappuccino System” mixes steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccinos
- Use whole bean or pre-ground
- You can prepare two cups of coffee with a single brewing
- Removable brewing unit with variable capacity
- New silent integrated coffee grinder with 13 grinding settings
- Adjustable coffee and water quantity
- Electronic temperature control
- Adjustable coffee dispenser for varying cups size
- Automatic shut-off
- Empty water and bean container indicator
- Coffee-grounds container capacity indicator: 14 cups/72h
- Removable water reservoir (1.8 l.)
- Rinse and decalcification auto-programmes
- Programmable water hardness
- Removable drip tray
- New patented thermoblock: to grant the espresso at the ideal and constant temperature
- Electronic steam and coffee thermostat
- Energy saving and stand-by function
This Whole Bean Coffee Magnifica Machine is ideal for you if:
- You love high quality coffee
- You want to save precious time
- You want to save your hard earned cash
- You want first-class engineering and technology
- You want to get out of the Starbucks Rat Race and into the modern era
Suggestions of similar machines:
If you want something even more automated and straightforward…Check out the Eletta Plus ECAM 44.620.S with its automated milk frother and digital display.
If you want something cheaper… Depending on the day you look, the Krups Automatic, which is super cool, has a cheaper RRP. It doesn’t quite have the kick ass specs of the Magnifica ESAM4200 but it does have an integrated milk frother for those who don’t want to use the manual attachment.
De’Longhi Magnifica ESAM4200
This is the most popular bean to cup coffee machine in the UK, and for good reason! It is an excellent all rounder at an excellent price. Many people find that its compact design means that it will fit into any kitchen.
It has enough adjustment to allow the you to create coffee just the way you like it without it taking all morning to do.
Why not have a look at the reviews on Amazon here: De’Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Coffee Machine ESAM4200